I initially wrote about how I'd enjoy finding someone who was on my level. Not saying anybody is below me or anything, but just someone who is where I'm at in life. But as I wrote, it hit me. The people who I've appreciated most for understanding me are people who have been in totally different spectrums of life. So to rephrase, I'd enjoy finding someone who understands me and all my crazy madness. The more I think about it, I really don't want someone who's like me. I love myself, no doubt, but one of me is enough. To be completely honest, as I write this there's one person my thoughts keep coming back to. I guess I basically just miss being comfortable. By being comfortable, I mean being able to say and do whatever comes to mind without a first thought let alone the second. I don't know. It's hard to put into words. It's just that special connection with someone. I keep writing then holding down the backspace button. This is the point I'm trying to make and failing miserably to do so. What I desire, is the person who understands the mess that lies above.