Saturday, January 17, 2009

Get Ready.

"I don't suffer from the tragedy of perfection."
And here I am. Did the whole tumblr thing, but got over it rather quickly. I figured maybe a change of scenery was all I needed. Basically, this will just be my place to vent. I could care less about how many followers I have, and I definitely won't be following anyone. That's just not my style. Feel free to read, but I rather not have any questions. Honestly, this is just for me. If it fluffs anyones tail to read, have at it. I'll post when I feel the desire to. Probably not daily, but I won't be neglectful. I'm at the point in my life where I refuse to half ass anything. Either I do my best on something or I just won't do it at all. Life's too short to put partial effort into anything. Besides, less than effort leads to less than results. I'm just basically attempting to not give myself things to complain about. If something goes wrong, I want to be able to say that I did everything I could and just leave it be from there. Regardless of the situation, that's how I'll be handling myself in '09.